Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WELCOME TO REALITY


Dress: Divided, H&M
Skirt/petticoat: second-hand, re-bought from a friend
Bracelet: handmade, gift from a friend
Frill socks + Holo "Ouija" bag: aliexpress.com
Shoes: Demonia

Hello hello hello.
How have your lives been, lately?
Mine sucks just as usual hehehehehehehehehehehehehe *swings in the corner*
Don't ask. 7 exams in a row are simply the best way if you wanna go mental. (≖͞_≖̥)
Thanks to Odin, today I have passed my theory test to get the driving license YAY! ☆ Now I have only 2 more left on the first days of July and then I can breathe, I can live and I can dedicate myself to the blog a bit more.

So: I'm very sad, but this time I can't tell very much about my outfit - except for the fact that I've probably broken a ton of "fashion rules" (for those who usually follow them HOHOHO but who does?) like using a dress as a top and wearing a petticoat as a tulle skirt.
Plus, you can see my little bra's straps under a dress which, supposedly, should be worn without displaying any of them BUT I don't care. I just wanted to be a Kawaii Kandy princess, let me dream ok? ╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮
Peace, love, candies and bunny fluff.

Yours,
Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment