Monday, January 26, 2015

January 25, 2015

New post ! !
I'm very excited.

Finaly I had my exam, so hopefully now I'll be on holiday for a while...
As soon as I got out of home, I took some outfit pictures, and this is what I've styled yesterday:

- Woolen french beret, gift by Granma
- Sherpa jacket, Chinese store, € 22
- Cotton shirt, charity stalls, € 1
- Woolen vest, handmade by Granma
- Tartan skirt, local store, bought when I was 11
- Knee socks, were my dad's
- Mary jane shoes, Demonia
- Leather backpack, vintage, was my mom's

That hat is very cozy; that's because it's partly made of angora wool, yeah.
I'm terribly ashamed saying it, but I own an angora item in my wardrobe, since it was a gift and I couldn't throw it away... If you can't understand why I'm saying so, please google it.
Wearing angora wool right now is almost crime, just as much as eating fois gras I think...
So please avoid it, my friends! ( TДT )゚・。

Anyway, this was meant to be a retro/elegant look, but it turned out just very preppy.
I'm a school girl! Yay!

See you next post, thanks for reading ~ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment