Friday, December 4, 2015

JELLY BABY


Sunglasses: Dressin
Peter-Pan collar shirt:
handmade by me
A-line shirt: local store
Bag: borrowed from a friend hehe
Skirt: Dresslink
Shoes: local store

Hello! ✿
It's the first time after a very long period that I'm writing a full post, very sorry.
My life is terribly busy these days so, usually, I barely have time enough to take pictures and edit them . . .
I have received many collaboration requests from several e-commerce sites, lately; I'm very happy to collaborate with them, because I get to know new brands or have the pleasure to be a sponsor for sites I already knew and loved! (♡∀♡)ヾ*°
In this outfit post I'm displaying some sunglasses sent from Dressin.com, I immediately fell in love with them for their pale, bright colours. The little roses you see on them are made of a soft polymer material I can't stop touching ahah (〃▽〃)

That's all for today!
Thanks for reading and see you next post ヽ/o ل͜ o\ノ✰

No comments:

Post a Comment