Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 12, 2014




Hi ya ! ! ✿

Long time no posting. I just started my classes at university and I'm already tired ! ! !
I took these pictures almost one week ago, I went for a walk outside the city with my love (〃・ω・〃)❤
This is what I wore:

- Bleached tee, DIY
- Pink belt, H&M kids
- Vintage floral pattern skirt, DIY (the famous coord' skirt, I still have to take a photoshoot with it on...)
- Platform shoes, Superga (with Vans black laces ahah)

The best part of my outfit were my rings, of course: I have a new entry, the giant cameo ring.
One day Coconut came and said "Here, do you want this one? I did some DIY on it but I don't like it very much and I don't know what to do with it anymore."
Of course I took away all that nail polish and yellow glue and strass she had put on it, but... now here it is, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment