Monday, July 28, 2014

Fashion + Me: how it started

I haven't always been interested in fashion. On the contrary! I wouldn't care at all.
It began lately: at my 3rd year of high school I changed class and met a girl, Coconut.
She was very quirky, I'll make a sketch of her one day (now she just looks like Midori, the Camellia Girl).
I wanted to be a hippy at that time: it was all my life's aspiration maybe. But Coconut changed my mind...



She had an illness, always in and out from clinics. When she left school for hospitalization, which lasted one month, she told me she was bringing with her some mascara, lipstick, necklaces and hair clips. That totally made my life: nobody special would see her at the clinic, but she was going to put her makeup and jewels on everyday, and no matter who would see her, she only wanted to be pretty!

In a few months I became addicted to foundation and silk shirts.

Here is a picture of when I started creating my own fashion opinion so far - the one on the right is Coconut:


A rich guy with a big villa invited us to a party and he wanted people to seem 'weird' (apart from finding out that no one was actually dressed up weirdly but us: the oddest one of them was just wearing two different kind of shoes) so we messed up a lot with clothes and makeup.
My friends spent the night telling me how pretty I came out! That was so strange to me \(T∇T)/
I felt like a princess, so I decided I would never go back to my old skivvy clothes again.
I try to be at my best everyday; I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm sure I can do it with a little practice.

chu!

1 comment:

  1. You've got a nice blog!

    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete